1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Well, I have a big whole in that I have not yet made it to the southwest, so maybe New Mexico or Texas.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
I've been lucky enough to get to quite a few places, but I still have South America on my list - especially Peru.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Why yes - since I have family in Connecticut and have also driven to Chicago and to Maine from DC.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
Well, I have been to Hawai'i and China which were both exotic for different reasons.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
I've had some really great trips, but some of the backpacking ones were great, especially going to Salzburg, Austria and Barcelona, Spain.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
Yes. My mother was a big believe that we should go do the touristy things too, so I have been on tourist bus trips in DC, been to the museums, gone up the Washington Monument, climbed the bell tower at the National Cathedral and done embassy tours.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
I've become a big fan of the walking tour. Museums are fun (and you can't go wrong with a beach) but I really like hanging out in a cafe or sitting someplace and just people watching. Eating is good to.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
I like soft yarn (although Noro is lovely, twigs and all). I tend toward chunkier yarns since I prefer mid-size needles (I use my 7-10s the most).
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
I am not a big fan of scratchy yarn.
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
All sorts of stuff (except socks, but I use sock yarn for other stuff). Right now I seem to be in a sweater/wrap phase but I think I'm going to need to smaller projects to. I knit more, crochet, not so much.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
I pack several projects, plus various notions. I like to have one project that requires not too much attention - good for when there's conversation, or when you have to keep an ear out for flight announcements. Another that's a little more complex for when I'm in the hotel room. And then - depending on the length of the trip I might need more of each.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
I have done some jewelry making.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
I like cool colors - blues, greens and purples, although I can be seduced by a great pink or red. I tend not to be a fan of yellows.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
I think we're good.