Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
I like soft yarns. I'm a big fan of cotton but also love non-scratchy wools, blends, silks and lots of other fibers.
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
I don't like scratchy yarn (although I still like Noro, so I am fickle).
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Walk around and touch yarn balls.
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
I have made jewelry wire and beads, but I haven't done that much lately.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Entertainment Weekly. (No crafty ones, I pick them up when the mood strikes.)
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
Pretty stuff. I started with scarves and bags and dishcloths. But now I have broken away from the square and have made some clothing items.
8. Are you allergic to anything?
9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
Me. Or light vanilla or fruity scents - nothing overpowering or flowery.
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
Curl up with tea, a book, some knitting, and my cat. Or go to the beach (with knitting and a book.)
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
12. What do you come out with?
A full stomach! I love going to afternoon or high tea and eating scones, and cookies, and sandwiches.
13. Where do you go next?
For a walk. And then to the sweetshop because I can get some stuff to eat when my stomach recovers.
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
I'm very excited!
Edited because I realized I totally misunderstood #13.