1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?
Well I do love cocoa with milk but generally am too lazy to do that (I have no idea why, actually, it doesn't take longer to heat up milk). Store bought.
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream?
Marshmallows. (Whipped cream is nice too.)
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?
It changes constantly but I tend towards thicker yarns in soft fibers and cool colors. I knit on size 8s a lot, although not exclusively.
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?
Knit. I know how to crochet, but not very well.
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?
I use wood and plastic a lot. I found metal was too hard on my hands. I also use circulars almost exclusively.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?
Theoretically yes. However my stitch markers seem to disappear a lot. Maybe I need to check the couch.
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
Wow. I don't know. I'm sure there's stuff I need but can't come up with anything.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)
Currently it is Yarn Harlot's unoriginal hat.
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?
Curl up with a good book or a good knit.
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?
Oh yeah. I'm not very nice for a while. But we're past the solstice so it's getting better.
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs?
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring?
Sunshine. For long periods. Going outside.
6. What are your favorite treat?
I go through phases - but cookies, candy, sugar.
7. What is your favorite board game?
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?
Well, I have a cat.
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?
No, I'm good.