Friday, March 14, 2008
Favorite Color Swap
Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire
1. What are your top three favorite colors?
Blue, green and purple.
2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Knitting. (I have been know to do a little beading and such, but really, tight now - knitting).
3. What products do you really covet?
Oooh - I don't know. I'm sure there's stuff I don't know I need. And there's stuff that I probably have a lot of - like stitch markers and tape measures and yet, can usually never seem to find.
Ooh - or maybe a row counter bracelet. I'm not sure I would ever use it, but it's such a cool idea.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
Reading, watching TV, drinking tea, and general hanging out.
5. Is there anything you collect?
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
I am a Libra. And a water ox. I used to think the water ox didn't apply at all, but depending on the interpretations, yeah, there's some truth in there.
7.What are your favorite…
Light, simple ones - so vanilla/cucumber/apple type stuff.
…types of music and/or bands?
I listen to pop, rock, country, and musicals. Recent purchases include: Kenny Chesney, Bon Jovi, John Legend and the "Spring Awakening" soundtrack.
Well...there are quite a few of those, a sampling would likely include: Madeline L'Engle, Catherine Mann, Suzanne Brockmann, Jennifer Crusie, Nora Roberts, Karin Slaughter, Laura Lippman - I better stop now.
Well, I assume we mean in general not that I necessarily want in my apartment - but cats and dogs and fish are nice. I also like rhinos - not sure why - I just do.
…places to shop?
Well, in addition to yarn stores and book stores - Starbucks (what? they sell stuff), Target and Old Navy.
Spring - it's pretty but not hot. Hot has it's palce (as cold does too, I guess) but spring is all about excitement.
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
Yes! Oh - kinds - um, I tend towards chunkier yarns being very proud of the fact that i have never used a needle smaller than four (and I probably have more eights than anything else). I am also a fan of variegated yarns. As for fiber, I tend towards soft - whether thats cotton, or a blend or something else. I have made exceptions for Noro.
…candies or goodies?
Yes! Right, um, chocolate, gummy stuff, licorice, really, if it has sugar, you're on the right track.
8. Do you have any wish lists?
9. Are you allergic to anything?
Dust. (Nothing fibery or foodwise).
10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here.