Friday, January 15, 2010
And Now to Get a Bit Lighter
(Yeah, I could just show you yarn. It will happen again. Soon even.)
I saw the link to this over at Do Nothing But Read Day - 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge.
I figure it's a good excuse to get through the YA stuff that's been lingering in the TBR pile. While the list is subject to change, right now I expect it to include:
1. Oh my Goth by Gena Showalter
2. Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
3. Long May She Reign by Ellen Emerson White
4. The Wish by Gail Carson Levine
5. Ninth Key by Meg Cabot
6. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
7. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
(Yes, I do notice a lot of fantasy on there.) I'm sure it'll shift/expand/contract. But that seems like a good start.
Posted by RandomRanter at 7:55 PM